Come Work With Us!
ONE Cannabis is always looking for talented individuals who are seeking to make a difference in the legal cannabis industry. We pride ourselves on hiring top qualified employees who are committed to providing quality customer service, working as part of a team, and helping lead the cannabis industry into the future. As a constantly growing body, we’re open to submissions of interest in our company— all qualified professionals are welcome to submit a short description of themselves and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensing Specialist Intern
ONE Cannabis Group is looking for a talented Licensing Specialist to join the team! This position will work directly with our compliance, business development, and franchising teams to drive the licensing process. This is an internship position with the possibility of turning into a full-time position.
- Draft, prepare, and assemble new license application packages, including all narratives and supplementary documents for state and local licenses and permits. Assist with changes to current licenses (changes in ownership or corporate structure).
- Create and maintain detailed work plans outlining internal licensing projects
- Stay current with all state-wide regulations of medicinal and adult-use marijuana, noting the differences between various licensing authorities, staying abreast of the changing regulations, managing deadlines and representing clients and the industry in the most professional manner, particularly in challenging situations and jurisdictions.
- Manage workflow to meet timelines, maintain department efficiency and help provide deliverables to executive team.
- Prepare agendas for weekly licensing calls and facilitate calls as necessary.
- Prepare, review, format, and edit a variety of documents.
- File and maintain digital and physical records.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with state officials for statue, ordinance and procedural clarification on routine matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- MA degree attained, or pursuing preferred, but not required.
- 1+ years of experience in either Licensing / Grant-writing/ RFP and proposal development preferred
- Experience working with regulatory agencies a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, the public and individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive, collaborative manner.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
- Exceptional organization skills, strong self-motivator with high attention to detail.
- Excellent time and deadline management skills in fast paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects and reprioritize quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including familiarity with common legal terminology.
- Must be able to uphold highest standards of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, DropBox, and the internet.