Come Work With Us!
ONE Cannabis is always looking for talented individuals who are seeking to make a difference in the legal cannabis industry. We pride ourselves on hiring top qualified employees who are committed to providing quality customer service, working as part of a team, and helping lead the cannabis industry into the future. As a constantly growing body, we’re open to submissions of interest in our company— all qualified professionals are welcome to submit a short description of themselves and their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Franchise Lead Blazar
ONE Cannabis is blazing a new trail by bringing franchising to the newly developing legal cannabis industry. This is a ground floor opportunity to be a part of an industry pioneer company and an opportunity to ride the wave of our continued growth. We are looking for a high energy person to become part of our team and work with a wide variety of potential entrepreneurs that are interested in joining the One Cannabis franchise system. This position is tasked with articulating the value proposition of our franchise to prospects and also qualifying them through the initial steps of the sales process to ensure they meet the requirements. Once qualified, the position will drive the leads into our unique education process, aide in trade show preparation and execution, assist in Discovery Days, and other duties related to the sales process.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Communication Skills over the phone
- Bachelor Degree Preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working independently
- Exceptionally organized and strong time management skills
- Positive, can-do-it attitude, team spirit
- Solid command of Excel/Word/Outlook
Base/Commission structure position.
Job Type: Full-time
Founded on the proven business model perfected by Christian Hageseth and his vast industry experience, ONE Cannabis is the world’s most powerful cannabis business franchise system. Through its franchise opportunity, prospective dispensary and cultivation owners can be on the forefront of the nascent cannabis industry with complete confidence by tapping into the expertise of its award-winning team and their best practices. With systems and programs to help prospects from budding to the most experienced entrepreneurs enter this industry, ONE is paving the way for the future of Cannabis Dispensaries.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS PLEASE SEND YOUR COVER LETTER, RESUME TO JACKI@OCGINC.COM
Licensing Specialist Intern
ONE Cannabis Group is looking for a talented Licensing Specialist to join the team! This position will work directly with our compliance, business development, and franchising teams to drive the licensing process. This is an internship position with the possibility of turning into a full-time position.
- Draft, prepare, and assemble new license application packages, including all narratives and supplementary documents for state and local licenses and permits. Assist with changes to current licenses (changes in ownership or corporate structure).
- Create and maintain detailed work plans outlining internal licensing projects
- Stay current with all state-wide regulations of medicinal and adult-use marijuana, noting the differences between various licensing authorities, staying abreast of the changing regulations, managing deadlines and representing clients and the industry in the most professional manner, particularly in challenging situations and jurisdictions.
- Manage workflow to meet timelines, maintain department efficiency and help provide deliverables to executive team.
- Prepare agendas for weekly licensing calls and facilitate calls as necessary.
- Prepare, review, format, and edit a variety of documents.
- File and maintain digital and physical records.
- Facilitate and maintain relationships with state officials for statue, ordinance and procedural clarification on routine matters.
- Bachelor’s degree in Political Science, Journalism, Communications or related field.
- MA degree attained, or pursuing preferred, but not required.
- 1+ years of experience in either Licensing / Grant-writing/ RFP and proposal development preferred
- Experience working with regulatory agencies a plus.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills, ability to work with clients, the public and individuals at all levels of the organization in a positive, collaborative manner.
- Positive attitude and willingness to be a team player.
- Exceptional organization skills, strong self-motivator with high attention to detail.
- Excellent time and deadline management skills in fast paced environment, able to juggle multiple projects and reprioritize quickly and efficiently.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including familiarity with common legal terminology.
- Must be able to uphold highest standards of discretion and confidentiality and exercise good judgment on day-to-day decisions.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google, DropBox, and the internet.